HFDYTIK Jim?

(how the _ _ _ _ do you think I know) <wink>

Oh and Jim, that is a slippery slope you are treading on putting anyone
with a Dr in front of their name on a pedestal. There is just too much
to know to expect anyone, brilliant or not, to know it all. And being
that this is "just" an internet discussion list we must allow that
people often dash off quick posts in the interest of time or a short
message. Posting on a "need to know basis" keeps lists running smoothly
and saves people time.

Full disclosure is not something I expect on a list, although with
further inquiry one "should" be able to clear up any confusion, which
also often leads to more interesting discussions.

Garnet