No it was Utopia silvers stronger product. Just the recommended dose. It
didn't happened until I had taken it for almost 6 mos. Maybe my body was
saturated with it? The color is better now but they are still puffy.

>>> sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com 11/2/2004 8:13:10 AM >>>
Oh, just thought of one thing--what exactly did you take that you are
calling "CS"? If it was a mild silver protein product, those can
actually be contaminated with bacteria. Or perhaps if it was a silver
citrate or other silver compound product, who knows?
sol