I'm not an expert on CS by any means, but I cannot imagine how CS could cause this. It just doesn't deposit in joint tissues like that, as far as I am aware to date. You might save and send a sample of your Utopia silver to Frank Key for testing just to be sure what you have. Here is a link to a previoius test on Utopia Silver
http://www.silver-colloids.com/Reports/cpr11/cpr_11.html

I'd still look for something else during that 6 months that could have caused the swollen knuckles, if it was me. I'm not saying I know for certain CS can't have caused it, only that I know of no possible mechanism by which CS could cause it. If someone comes up with a plausible method for CS to have this effect, that would be different. But I don't see anyone suggesting any such, and to think CS is the culprit, without very serious investigation as to what else might be going on, might lead you to overlook something important.
sol

Adrienne Elliott wrote:

No it was Utopia silvers stronger product. Just the recommended dose. It
didn't happened until I had taken it for almost 6 mos. Maybe my body was
saturated with it? The color is better now but they are still puffy.

sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com 11/2/2004 8:13:10 AM >>>
Oh, just thought of one thing--what exactly did you take that you are calling "CS"? If it was a mild silver protein product, those can actually be contaminated with bacteria. Or perhaps if it was a silver citrate or other silver compound product, who knows?
sol

Adrienne Elliott wrote:

Hi,
I took CS for 6 mos. every day and eventually I got white swollen
knuckles. Does anyone know how to reverse this? Was I taking the
wrong
kind?
Thanks.
Adie