I'd still like to see someone give any possible mechanism of action of CS by which it could cause this. Dosage is irrelevant if there is no mechanism of action.
sol

Adrienne Elliott wrote:

I was wondering if it was an overdose for me. Maybe I should have
continued the less powerful one that I started on. My system is very
sensitive. The main difference between me and the majority of Westerners
is I have been a strict vegetarian for 39 years. No meat, fish or eggs.