I had a massuese tell me to remove earrings, rings and necklaces at
night because they interfere with energy flow through important
meridians in that area.

But you think the earrings helped? Interesting, could it be that the
metal gold or silver (?) increases the flow or some how helps. I suppose
accupuncture needles are made of metal, do they use different metals for
different purposes.

I hope Mike thinks this is a worthy topic!

Garnet