Here is another nice book:
Accupressure's Potent Points, by Michael Reed Gach
nice clear photos
sol

Adrienne Elliott wrote:

Website is www.americanacademyofreflexology.com The Dr. who wrote the book on Auriculotherapy is Terry Oleson Phd. he
also made the ear maps (he also has both the Chinese and French points
because it is impossible to get these two to agree on everything). With
his book I helped a lady who was hard of hearing on her first visit.
When I followed his protocol her ear went "pop" and her hearing was
restored to normal and stayed that way for 2 weeks. But she missed too
many appointments and I was never able to duplicate it again. However, I
FORGOT TO TELL HER TO TAKE HER EARRINGS OUT, perhaps that's the secret -
leave the earrings in.