In a message dated 11/12/2004 5:41:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
garnetri...@earthlink.net writes:
I "consciously slaughtered" an
> organic steer. This is in accordance with the belief of indigenous
> peoples that in killing an animal for consumption the animals energy
> must be preserved by a humane and conscious process or the meat will not
> sustain the consumer.__ Perhaps this is the variable and not simply that
> we are not equipped to digest meat
My boys were playing with some live crabs. An Indian lady visiting and
staying with us really gave them a tongue lashing. Never play with or tease
your
future meal, give it respect for giving its life to you. She is the same lady
that made Oregon grape tea for my son with acme. November 2004 Prevention
magazine said Oregon grape is similar to tetracycline!
Neah Bay Indians considered it a sin to have two items for dinner and to
stuff yourself, see Captain Vancouver's diary. One stomach either acid or not?
Brickey