Have treated problem with 300 + mg. Q 10. Heart is not pumping enough. Had test
and only pumpted 20% three weeks ago, Swelling gone, % better but will take
weeks to recover.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: suzy sue
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 12:31 PM
  Subject: CS>swelling legs, new topic for a beginner

  Hello everyone,

  I have odema of the lower abdomen and legs, very recent.

  This is due mainly to a heart problem which at times my blood pressure drops
and i go into a sort of heart failure.

  Can silver help with this?

  If so, what amount should i take daily?

  The odaema is so bad that it is seeping through my skin.

  I am on Frusemide maximum dose  160mg daily but this doesnt help..

  Hoping that silver can.

  I have a generator to make my own now,

  thanking you in advance

  Sue

  -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.