It is not so much the mold as the VOCs, but avoiding eating molds is
helpful when you are in a very sensitive mode. This means eating ONLY
freshly cooked foods, no left overs at all. Mold can grow 10 million
colonies in 24 hours at the proper humidity and temperature. Some molds
grow in the arctic and at very low moisture levels.

Allergies and Candida by Stephen Rochlitiz PhD (Physics) is and excllent
source of information on avoiding mold allergies and the Candida
overgrowth / dysbiosis that can come from immune suppression or meridian
switching. He has test points and correction anyone can do at home to
correct the switching. He says this is the difference between those who
get deathly ill and may progress to chronic fatigue and other serious
degenerative diseases and those who simply get a slight case of candida
somewhere in the body. The book is out of print but Kind County Library
(Seattle) has it and your library can request it on interlibrary loan.
Dr Rochlitz does seminars and has a website that sells some products.

I know this is too much information to absorb, so do take frequent
breaks, breathe deeply and KNOW that you can make these changes over a
period of time.

Do NOT try to alter your lifestyle all at once. The stress and cortisol
induction that will occur is further immune supressing and is known to
induce allergies.

Catch 22

Breathe In . . . . Breathe Out . . . . Breathe In

Garnet