At 07:07 AM 26/11/04, Sol wrote:

Even if sometimes things get a bit acrimonious, it is of absolute importance to get both sides. And I am glad the back and forth went on for more than one round, too, as that brought out a lot more info.

I am actually capable of reading both sides, following up the links, reading more, and making up my own mind, so a good discussion doesn't bother me. It is better when such discussions can remain civil, but if they don't, I'm still capable of making up my own mind.
sol

Speaking of back and forth............
Sol has made a good point or two. Of course, there is the problem that most people cannot make up their own minds and faced with a choice of more than option, tend to get hysterical. That's the strong point of the Medical Mafia - you get the same story from all o'them.

HOWEVER, one suggestion might be that all non-direct CS related matters - including comments on people's ancestry and habits etc. be moved to the proper place - the O.T. list. ( "The kitchen").

Even if a one liner pointer is placed here like:
I've just posted a note on the O.T. for any fatsos that might be interested......... Subject: Hey Fatso! :-)

Himagain