At 10:35 AM 12/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:

Does anyone have any clever ideas on how to remain invisible to the medical
powers that be?  I have not spoken to this doctor's office yet. Yet I would
like to remain off medical databases. I will pay in cash. Should I lie about
my name and SS number?

I use my real name but a fake S.S. and pay in cash at my doctor's office in the hopes of avoiding this. Just be sure to write down the number you use as if you are sent out for tests you want the same number.

Teri
Fireside Welsh Springer Spaniels
www.welshspringers.com
Fastrack® Distributor