From: suzy sue [mailto:suzy...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 5:24 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>- good flora and personal uses

 chlorophyll
is it a certain type of the abouve ? how do you buy it as a supplement?
and what dosage woulld be taken daily please.
Sue

Sue and he 4 Goldens
>From: "Yogiboy" <epa...@sympatico.ca> >Reply-To: silver-list@eskimo.com
>To: <silver-list@eskimo.com> >Subject: RE: CS>- good flora and personal
uses >Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:03:44 -0500 > >Hey no problem thanks for
reading. >I forgot to add something to my understanding.. By adding good
source >of phytonutrients, chlorophyll, to the blood increases the 02
levels and >also bring a slew of great nutrition to the body, along with
tons of >anti oxidants. So not only are you cleaning up the acidosis in
the >blood+ giving blood the ability to transport more 02 to cells. U
are >also increasing energy levels and healing the body too. Mind you
this >take some time to do, but well worth it. If the body remains
alkaline, >it creates the
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.