  From: Tel Tofflemire
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 12:26 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Foot problems, hurt your back

         I had the same problems with my feet, a Dr. told me to go see the
Birkinstock store in Mesa , AZ
        It is a German made sandal and shoe for men and women.
        I have never had a foot problem since and I wear 5 or 6 different pair.
 I seem to get another pair every yr.  for the last 5 or 6 years,  I still have
the first pair.  They are made well, and if you have a special problem, they
can make a fit that will work perfect for you.
        birkenstockcentral.com    take a look.
        Tel Tofflemire
        Dewey, AZ