From: Ian Roe
Date: 01/09/05 12:12:52
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS & Xylitol

Just an encouragement here for those of you who have tried and haven't tried
1 level teaspoon of Xylitol per 8 oz of CS as a nasal spray : this mix
continues to benefit a great number of people with both sinus infections and
sinus allergies.  You can make the stuff up for a lot less than what it is
being sold for on the internet. Even people with chronic nasal problems who
have almost given up hope of finding anything that will work for them are
finding benefit from this - even if they have to use it 4-5 times per day.
It's non addictive and doesn't have the rebound problems of antihistamines.
Not sure why it works with those folks who have allergies but it does
provide relief and it definitely helps those with infections.

Ian