Amen. Richard Harris has hit the nail on the head. Giving advice can be very risky indeed.

JBB

On Friday, Jan 14, 2005, at 01:41 Asia/Tokyo, Richard Harris wrote:

Hi Steve,

I congratulate you on wanting to help this lady; however, I'd be the first to caution you on advising a pregnant lady--other than telling her to ask her doctor about adding CS and then follow his directions. Should she TAKE CS and then be doing many other things during pregnancy and have ANY problems, then you can rest assured YOU and CS will be blamed, whether or not you actually are. You're in a lose-lose situation and liable to many charges--1st of which is "Practicising medicine without a license". I urge you to continue seeking to help others less fortunate, but remember NOT to Say anything that you don't actually Know and Pregnancy treatment and favorable delivery are high in that category.

Please check my Site & let me know if I can be of help.

Sincerely,
_______________________________________
Richard Harris, 57 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711
www.rharrisinc.com
http://www.seasilver.com/reh
http://healthandhealing.blogspot.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Summers -SilverGenesis [mailto:surec...@netactive.co.za]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 6:53 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>

<image.tiff>
Dear Members

A healthy and prosperous 2005 to one and all.

We produce very good quality CS and a friend of ours in an avid user. She has expressed concern about taking it while she is pregnant.

Although I’m convinced it is perfectly safe – and will even aid the developing foetus in growth and health – as well as easing the mother’s delivery and recovery – I’m not sure how to reassure her.

My main concern is that she may be taking certain prescription drugs, whose side-effects may cause complications. If that happens, heaven forbid, and her doctor finds out she’s been taking CS, he may be quick to blame any problems on CS.

Has anyone ever heard of any adverse reaction for pregnant women?

Thanks in advance.

Steve