WOW!

First off - I guess I should apologize for not putting O/T in the subject line....but I can't figure out why the subject line that I had typed in my original post did not show up! <sigh> The wonders of cyber-space!

Secondly - and more importantly - WOW! WOW! WOW! I am totally grateful and appreciative of the responses I have gotten so far. I knew that I would not have to resort to 'drastic measures' (ie. removing body parts) but - what an education I am receiving.

I am printing off the posts as I see them and will peruse them at great length....already I have realize that "I am just an egg" and there is sooo much more to learn. (Well - I already knew that - I just didn't know what words to put into questions to be put on the road of knowledge!)

Again, thank you soo much for sharing a most important thing ... the GIFT OF YOU!

 Blessed Be.

 Denise
 Saskatoon, SK  Canada
 neec...@sasktel.net