I really don't know. I am not familiar enough with the kinetics.  After adding
the H2O2 from the experiments I have run, and research I have done it appears
that a dynamic situation occurs:

Ag+ ions are oxidized to Ag2O
Ag particles are oxidized into Ag2O
Ag2O particles are reduced to 2Ag sized particles

The result is a mix of Ag2O (which dissolves up to 13 ppm) and 2Ag particles,
which are the smallest particles possible for colloidal silver.  What
determines the ratio of these is the kinetics of the reactions.  Concentration
of H2O2 may have an effect, as may concentration of Ag, temperature, ph
(hydrogen peroxide has a low ph) and so forth. However if both reactions are
favored the same, then there would be an equal amount of 2Ag and Ag2O.  This
would compare with about a 90% Ag+ and 10% particle of the initial EIS.  If
this is correct, then that would increase the colloidal portion by a factor of
about 5:1, plus the particles will be approximately 2 atoms each, instead of
the 24 or so normally in EIS.  That would increase the particle count by a
factor of 12 or so. Thus there would be a total increase of particles of about
60 or so.  This may account for the increase in effectiveness.  But without
more experimenting, I really can't say for sure.

When it sits, the H2O2 should slowly be used up as the reaction continues.
Once the H2O2 is used up, there is the question of whether the ratio of these
two will be a constant, or one will become dominant.  I don't have the answer,
and I can't even say if after it sits it does not actually get better.  I
really don't know, and we do need to try and do some more experimenting on
this.

But this is what I suspect.  H2O2 is also a developer (but works best if the ph
is not acid, but H2O2 gives a low ph), so the Ag2 particles tend to grow with
time especially as the H2O2 gets used up, as other Ag2 particles are consumed
to produce more Ag2O. The result may be that after it sits the number of
particles goes down, and the size goes up. However this is pure conjecture and
needs some experimental evidence to support it.

Marshall