To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 1:20 PM
Subject: CS>Co-Q-10

I can't support this with references at this time, but it is my
recollection
that some people were selling CoQ10 in an oil base and claiming that it

was about 3 times more effective than the regular (dry) CoQ10 since it

was only oil soluble.  So they were selling less mg for a higher price.

I felt that it was possible that one could get a better bang for the
buck
by dissolving in oil or mixing the CoQ10 with an edible oil before
ingesting.
Perhaps it could also be taken together with some lecithin.

Dan

From: S&JY (view other messages by this author)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:01:57

All,

My wife & I have been taking Co-Q-10 for so long that we have forgotten
why
we do it!  It is getting more expensive, and we are wondering why we
should
continue with it, or if there are other less expensive products that do
the
equivalent thing.  I do remember that the body naturally produces this,
and
the amount it produces tapers off as we get older.  Are their
techniques to
utilize more of the supplemental Co-Q-10, similar to mixing Gatorade
with
EIS?  Yes, this is off-topic, so just a quick answer & we can drop the
thread.

--Steve Y.