Re: CS>Co-Q-10

From: twllLL (view other messages by this author)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:35:13

Look into a brand called Q-GEL PLUS
It uses the new type of Q-10 that more absorbable.
I use to take the stuff from SAMs CLUB. I don't think it really did a
whole
lot for me.
My dental check ups have been great since i've used this brand. Q-10
also
keeps the tooth plaque down.
This brand was compared against 6 other brands down in
New Zealand & beat them all.
www.drsinatra.com
Its under $94 for a 6 month supply 1800 304 1708
You may need these codes to get this price
206065 service code 43573P
P.S. I don't have any financial connection with this co.
Its just a great product

List maintainer: Mike Devour