Where can we get zinc chloride?  Don't know if I've ever seen it.

thanks,
Sally

"Jonathan B. Britten" <jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp> wrote:
I'm with Ed: the more information we can get, the better. I
particular, I have read nothing about bloodroot and CS in combination
or as complementary protocols.

BTW I first read about bloodroot in Andrew Weil's great book.
Spontaneous Healing. This is a must-have. (The subsequent book were
a bit disappointing. . . )

Here is a recipe I found for a bloodroot salve. This can save lives.
Kindly pass on the recipe to anyone interested.

JBB

This is a recipe for a black paste very similar to the cansema. But
this is a preferred paste for melanoma and all suspect skin cancer
like lesions. This paste also has worked well for all manner of cancers
provided that they have become exposed to or close to the surface of
the skin.

1/2 cup powdered Blood Root (Sanguinaria Canadensis)
1/2 cup Zinc Chloride, crystals or liquid
1/2 cup common white flour
1 1/2 cup warm water
100ml Chaparral extract or 100gm of powdered Chaparral (Larrea mexicana)

Pre-mix all but the water, thoroughly, before adding to the water.
Using a stainless steel double boiler. Put in water, then stir in the
other ingredients. Stir in well using a wooden spoon. Cook for thirty
minutes over boiling water, stirring constantly. Application is much
the same as cansema. Apply a thin layer (2-3mm) of the paste over the
affected area and cover for 24 hours. Then remove the covering but do
not disturb the lesion at all, do not attempt to pull the cancer out
at any time, it should fall out in 10 days or so. Some people with
sensitive skin put vaseline around the cancer so that the paste does
not irritate the skin.