Some interesting recipes of Dr. Chase, including Blood Root...

http://digital.lib.msu.edu/projects/cookbooks/books/drchase/chas.html
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed Kasper
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 11:03 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>tetrasil, etc PLUS RECIPE

  I think chaparral  has some cautionary about use.
  "caution with history of liver disease. discontinue if nausea, fever, fatigue
or jaundice occur"

  bloodroot cautionary
  "not to use while pregnant, may cause vomiting and nausea"  "do not exceed
recommended dosage"
  bloodroot is pretty expensive stuff so most folks will use  sparingly.

  Ed Kasper LAc. Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist
  Acupuncture is a jab well done
  www.HappyHerbalist.com   Santa Cruz, CA.