From: kent <ke...@shaw.ca>
What is body talk?

----- Original Message -----
From: Christine Carleton <mailto:essential-liv...@telus.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: CS>

Denise,

When I go ice cold from paralytic polio it is classically called 'brown
out'. All along my spine and deep within to the core of me is ice cold like
touching ice in the freezer.  It physical reality terms it means I am
loosing brain and central nervous system cells that allopathic medicine
indicates can never be regained.  Also my meridians are closed down and some
brain connections are compromised.  I use BodyTalk to reactive them.  It's
very hard on the body and takes time to regain some of the lost information.
Energy levels remain low for weeks.  BT is the only relief I have found.
Food and water help marginally, as does a hot bath each hour, but when the
core is shutting down, it's time for bigger guns - contacting the innate
wisdom within and seeing if it is prepared to restart the system.

Warmly with eHugs,

Christine

Christine Carleton, C.B.P.
Certified BodyTalk® Practitioner,
International BodyTalk System Association