Christos! Welcome to the list, and thanks for contributing.

I've heard of these and seen some information on their construction.
But there are different types. What was the design that you used, and
can you point me to instructions for it?

This would be the sort of thing that falls in the "it couldn't hurt to
try it" category, once we have them started on other protocols. I'm
intrigued by the idea anyway, so maybe they'd try it as a favor to me.
<grin>

Thank you sir!

Mike D.