Hi Mike!

I've long been fascinated with cancer; it's metaphysical origins, and
treatments; especially failed treatments.  Sometimes, we can learn more by
studying things that "should've" worked and didn't, rather than ringing the
bell of the same successes.

Concerning diet, Raymond Dextreit employed his modified macrobiotic diet to
many cancer sufferers, with good results, but not perfect results.

It's frustrating that we as species do not yet have all of the nutritional
answers.  People are very individualistic, and lifelong patterns CERTAINLY
effect what a best "recovery" diet might be.  Applying a "one dietary
formula cures all" ideology is taking a big risk; one that I believe can be
safely avoided as nuero-sciences are developed and honed.

The ozone research I'm doing is dangerous.  It's dangerous only because it
is extremely powerful.

As an example, a co-researcher I'm working with has had ovarian and cervical
cysts since about age 9.  For years, the docs used various methods to remove
them, and they would simply come back.  The ozone sauna therapy is
destroying the cancerous cells as if they were the plague that they indeed
are.  It is amazing to witness, but the body must be supported adequately.
When the body starts to let go of these, there is quite a bit of blood,
sloughing flesh, and balls of tissue ejected; this would be a very scary
experience for many people, if not everyone.  The ozone sauna therapy
reactivates the immune system, and the ozone and organic peroxides created
attack the cancer directly.

Now, at age 9 diet certainly does not cause cancer.  Trauma can cause cancer
too.  Even severe emotional trauma and abuse.

One of the advantages to colon cancer is that one does have direct access to
the colon, even by ingesting substances orally.

If I were in this position, I would utilize both Illite and Bentonite
hydrated with EIS.  We know that silver ions do kill cancer cells, we just
have to find a way to deliver the silver to the location.  I would want this
mixture delivered to the colon each "liver cycle", ie. every four hours, but
at least twice a day, preferrably upon first arising and just before bed.

I would consider doing colonics; specifically, with ozonated water.  The
ozone will begin to break down the outside of the cancerous tissue almost
immediately.  I imagine some of the German experts would advise ozone rectal
insufflations, but I personally will not do that without some real medical
supervision, not after what I've witnessed in my first five months of
personal research into ozone therapy.

So we have the ozonated water starting to break down cancerous tissue, we
have the healing clays and silver delivered directly to the colon to help
"clean up" and repair tissue.

It has to be the green clays, with a high PH, so the mixture acts primarily
at the colon.  I like the bentonites/montmorillonites because their sorptive
power is unmatched and the charge layers seem to be perfect for the silver;
I like the Illite because it's particle sizing is extraordinary.  PH Level
of the mixture really should be around 8.7.  If it is not, then one would
have to add some high alkaline water, such as Trinity water, which is an
excellent high PH water with a wonderful array of natural mineral contents.

When I make my mixtures, I primarily use green bentonite, and simply add a
small amount of hydrated illite to the pre-hydrated bentonite, and mix it
in.

If constipation occurs, in this case, I would choose to add activated
charcoal to the clays rather than psyllium.  Fiber is DEFINATELY needed with
colon problems, however.  I just know that the activated charcoal slurry
with the clays will work very fast to clear to the large intestines.

I've seen clay packs eliminate cancer, and I've seen clay packs fail to
eliminate cancer.  Clay packs applied to the abdominal region of healthy
people has no pain or discomfort associated with it.  This is often not the
case with those with cancer.

The clay will begin to stimulate the area; if the body has enough energy
resouces available, this is excellent.  If it does not, it can result in
severe depletion and weakness.

The three areas to treat are the left side of the torso, just above the
hips; the center of the abdominal area, just below the belly button, and the
right side of the torso, just above the hips.

When I had my skin cancer, and was treating the area after successfully
restoring my PH level and after utilizing the black salve to destroy the
cancer, I apparently also had a colon problem.  The clay packs applied to
the left torso resulted in the ejection of a large stringy cancerous growth
( through the bowel ).  A few days afterward, I started to feel fantastic.

Proper breathing can also be miraculous with digestive problems, and
learning how to breath properly costs nothing!

As far as dietary concerns go, I'm with Christine Carlton 100%.

If one can find a BodyTalk System practitioner, one has a Golden resource.

The intellect doesn't have a clue what the body needs, but the body does.

However, one must approach the whole thing with a measure of science.

My bodytalk practitioner has absolutely failed 100% to effect a change in my
back condition.

However, my primary condition is a bioelectric system blowout; it's likely
just as much, even more of a spiritual/metaphysical condition as a physical
one.  Out of all of the thousands of dollars I've spent hiring very capable
experts, the Bodytalk system practioner was the only one to "get it".

I would absolutely NOT rely on bodytalk to cure anything, but my
practitioner was successful at restoring my lower energy system.

I kenetically pre-test everything before seeing my practitioner.  Each and
every time, his kenetic testing independently verifies my findings, so I
simply bring a bunch of things with me for testing purposes.

Kind Regards,

Jason