Ha!  Very clever of you!   I'm still chuckling as I write.

Of course I meant "his impending (or scheduled) release."

Good eye, sir.

JBB

On Tuesday, Feb 8, 2005, at 20:20 Asia/Tokyo, Ode Coyote wrote:

 and his
body thrown into prison, where he died in 1957 shortly before his
release.
  ## Now there's an interesting trick!
 I guess that if anyone could do that, it would be Reich.

ode

Reich was a very peculiar man and at one level,  seemed to attract
persecutors with his displeasing messianic aspects,  but perhaps those
personality quirks derived from the fact that was indeed persecuted!

In the USA, those who experiment with chi/orgone/od wisely steer clear
of any health claims.   If you can research this freely in Greece, you
are fortunate.   I think in general Europeans are more free to work on
the borders of mainstream science.   Germany is way ahead of the US in
homeopathic and resonance studies, I think.

On Monday, Feb 7, 2005, at 22:11 Asia/Tokyo, Christos Moussouliotis