We're getting some emails now that imply  "herpes can't be helped"
"nothing can be done if there's been a recent vaccination"
 "eczema can't be cured" etc.
Please -- I'm not asking anyone to experiment on a child, but the experts on
this list need to start a new thread with some clear philosophy, comments
and facts/research if that's possible.
 I know most of us are just feeling our way but ....
Here's what I believe (from personal experience and reading the list off and
on for a coupla years)
    1.  CS can deal with herpes quite nicely, and probably with shingles
too.
    2. So it is able to kill viruses (am I mistaken here?)
    3. Consistent dosage -- large enough, often enough and long enough --is
necessary.
    4. CS must be simultaneously administered topically AND internally as
necessary
    4. A nebulizer is a wonderful thing. Some asthmatics can be miraculously
helped by CS (experience of 2 friends)
    5. Continuing eczema only means we haven't discovered the cause(s)
 (many experiences with a very allergic grandson has led to some interesting
conclusions. He is just about allergy-free now and his school has instituted
a no-peanuts policy because of several peanut-allergic kids BUT his eczema
came back (age 13) when his diet became teenaged -- that is highly sugared.
A nutritionist did a "live and dry blood analysis" and showed him that his
white cells were asleep -- literally not moving -- probably put to sleep by
sugar, nutritionist said.  He was convinced by this outsider (outside the
family that is ) and by the picture of immobile cells to stop all sugar,
especially ALL fruitjuices, soda, cereals and so on.  My daughter added a
daily dose of CS.  Eczema totally gone after 1 month. As a small child he
was a scratch-until-bloody kid and asthmatic. My daughter absolutely refused
the mainstream medical way and the boy was an active participant in his
allergy management by age 2.
Judy Down Maine