On 13 Feb 2005, at 20:51, Himagain wrote:

John,
I mentioned your son's plight to another well-versed person and was reminded that some hospitals in the USA now ROUTINELY vaccinate virtual newborns today and do not advise the parents, much less request authorisation! It is a matter I am pursuing, but it would not hurt to "pleasantly" enquire into this possibility. Try to stay calm if they say "yes" - you will need it later to take legal action. The symptoms you are describing are typical of toxic reaction to vaccination.

Which symptoms are you referring to.......the strep or.....the atopic eczema?

Ok, this possibility occured to me just two days ago as I wracked my brains, and because I have to deal with many doctors. It makes me weep to think this might have hapened. My first born they took away rudely, and pricked her. we refused vaccinations. But who knows? well I saw no obvious signs. What would they be?

My son , came next, like the first w we got out of hospital quickly, but not as fast, after a nights rest for Mum.

Cheers,