> ... it should be added that silver sprayed on the varicose veins first;
> and the  DMSO, for those who react to the DMSO - they should always rub
> aloe vera on as well. It stops most of the itching. This treatment
> seems to change the veins drastically just by spraying them every other
> day for a little over a week.

Oh boy! This reminds me of a recent success I had. The following is a
little bit explicit. Sorry. Don't read it if you don't want to know so
much! <LOL>

I managed to resolve a hemorrhoid in only a day by application of CS
and DMSO.

I took a facial tissue or a few sheets of toilet paper, folded into a
small pad, and saturated it with CS and a squirt from a bottle of ~30%
DMSO solution. I applied the pad to the exterior of the anus and
allowed it to be held there as I went about my day's business or went
to sleep for the night.

I would change the pad at irregular intervals, no more than 3 times a
day. After one day of this treatment it was almost gone. A second day
for good measure, and the symptoms were completely eliminated.

I didn't develop the method until a couple of days into the episode, so
the rapid rate at which the pain and swelling went down was in direct
contrast to the previous lack of any signs of healing.

If somebody wanted to re-design Tucks, they'd make for a lot of happy
customers, I'm sure. That's essentially all that I did, except for
using CS/DMSO instead of witch hazel.

The same concept may indeed apply to painful and swollen varicose
veins, seeing as how I've been told that's really all a hemorrhoid is.

If anybody would like to try something along these lines and let us
know how it works out, that would be great!

Be well,

Mike D.