  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron
  To: refin...@mint.ca
  Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 4:38 AM

  THIRD REQUEST.......

  I would like to verify the stated "four 9", (9999), (99.99%) purity of the
Five Dollar Silver Maple Leaf coins.
  Would you please answer these questions about the purity of the silver, and
the % of content of other minerals, you use in minting your five dollars Silver
Maple Leaf coins.

  Are assayer samples taken and tested for purity for each run of minting of
the coins?

  Are assayer samples & testing done for each year of mintage?

  Are any of these reports available to the public?

  How can I get a copy of these reports for each of the years these coins have
been minted?

  Thanks,
  Ron