  From: Ode Coyote
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:57 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re:

  .9999+ IS the assay.
  Where it comes to coinage and bullion, they refine to certain standards and
above.
  To request a "specific" assay, you have to be able to tell which coin or bar
is being assayed.
  Bullion bars sometimes have serial numbers on them but coins usually
don't..and who is going to keep such detailed records of each and every bar out
of millions of bars?

  Ode