A friend of mine explored this therapeutic approach with his terminally ill wife. She used a small infrared sauna, and took capsules of some sort of blue-green algae. My friend claimed that some researchers in Ireland had proven that this therapy would destroy cancer. Supposedly the algae would be taken up into the cancer cells, and the IR radiation/heat would destroy the cells. This was a very late-stage case and perhaps nothing could have helped; I do not think the sauna effort was very useful for his wife. It certainly seems worth further exploration, however.