As an amateur, I am agnostic on the never-ending controversy, and try to keep an open mind while continuing my self-education. I note that just about everyone on this list has, in the end, observed that quality home-brew EIS is effective for many complaints, and I have seen a Silvergen product eliminate conjunctivitis in a matter of hours (yes, yes, just another anecdote . . . )

I find the back-and-forth useful, but in the end, not completely convincing. But here is an interesting claim for a final putting-to-rest of the ionic/colloid argument, that some readers may find informative.

http://www.natural-immunogenics.com/ documentation_detail.php?DocumentID=5

NB Jason Eaton, whom long-timers know quite well, has recommended the products of this company for those who can afford them, while at the same time endorsing EIS as a low-cost solution efficacious for most of us.

JBB