The link you provide on that page of the research done by Natural Immunogenics
is interesting.  At first I though, ah ha, we got some good data now. But
unfortunately they have a very big problem with the protocol that completely
invalidates their conculsion.  The medium they used had 2% agar in it, which
means they were working with a gel. As I have reported here before from
experiments I had UT run, colloidal silver is almost totally ineffective when
in a gel or other solid or semisolid medium where it has no modility. Ionic
silver will still have some mobility though, so it is not surprising that it
will kill, and the colloidal portion will not.

I would like to see this experiment run again in a broth, that better
represents the blood plasma, instead of a gel which is more representative of
ones stool where we do not normally want it to kill.

On that page you state:

Please see the test results  here.  This should resolve the issue.  It seems
clear the ionic portion is more effective at killing pathogens.

Unfotunately it shows that colloidal silver is ineffective an a gel, not that
one is better at killing pathogens in a broth simulating the blood than the
other. This is not news at all, I first reported this over 5 years ago.  What I
really find disturbing is that this test was run end of last year according to
their date, 5 years after anyone who had researched it already knew that
colloid was ineffective in agar, so they already knew what the result would be
before doing the experiment.  If they really want to give good information they
should rerun the tests in a broth.

Marshall