Re: CS>ppm meters
From: Info
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:29:25
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m78932.html

  > Mike Monett wrote:

  >> The particulate  content is of no interest. The oxides  are inert
  >> and have  no  biological  activity. You  can  see  this  in Steve
  >> Quinto's report on Mesosilver:

  > There are no oxides in Mesosilver, only silver nanoparticles.

  >  Steve Quinto's studies are as bogus as his use of TEM images to show
  > particles in ionic silver.   See:
  > http://www.silver-colloids.com/Pubs/TEM.html

  > Frank Key
  > Colloidal Science Lab.
  > www.colloidalsciencelab.com

  Frank,

  According to Ivan Anderson, Mesosilver is made of oxides. This makes
  sense, since your tan color is similar to diluted silver hydroxide.

  You can see the tan/brown color in these photos of misting:

  http://www.utopiasilver.com/images/gen3.jpg

  and

  http://www.silverpuppy.com/resource/ionpud1.jpg

  Elemental silver is gray or black in solution. You can prove this by
  adding pickling  salt  to  36uS  cs  to  make  silver  chloride. The
  dispersion is white, but it turns dark gray after exposure to light.

  Mesosilver is the wrong color to be silver particles.

  You are absolutely correct about TEM images, but Ecoli  doesn't care
  about them.  Steve's time kill studies are well done  and definitely
  show the difference between silver ions and Mesosilver.

  I am preparing a response to your original objections and  will post
  the first portion soon. I have a few experiments to run.

Mike Monett