In a message dated 4/6/05 8:46:47 PM Central Daylight Time, yvon...@isp.com
writes:

> I have a question for Mary Ann who owns the Colloid Master made by
> Synergenesis.   How long have you used the Colloid Master and have you had
> any problems at all with it?  Also, what ppm colloidal silver do you usually
>
> make?

Hi Yvonne.  I have owned and used my Colloid Master for over three years now.
 There was a long period of time -- probably two years or more -- where it
ran non-stop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week -- because I was using
Colloidal
Silver to treat a horse and it took large quantities.  I have never had a
single problem with this unit.  Not one.  It makes a ppm-colloid to the level
that I want -- anywhere from 5 ppms up to 22-23 ppms.  I've never tried for
anything higher, but it probaby would make a higher ppm if I wanted it.  I
always
set my *dial* for somewhere in the 4-5 range.  I believe that dial goes up to 8
or 10 (it's at home and I'm at work and I'm trying to remember and failing,
sorry).  Anyway, I have probably a dozen friends who use the exact same unit
and everyone is happy with it.  The people at Synergenesis are extremely nice
deal with, as well.      MA