the bottom line is that cataracts are caused from toxins - so what is new in
illness - get rid of the

When I tried alternative treatments for cataracts about 5 years ago, I was
reminded that the very last place my body wanted to drop off toxins and other
garbage is my eyes. All other dump spots like my chest were totally filled.
Bottom line removing a cataract by surgery does nothing for the rest of the
toxins. Better check into chelation, saunas, liver cleanses, etc., to get rid
of the
rest of the toxins.

One treatment I tried was cayenne in the eye wash cup. A way to tell how
tough you are is if you open your eyes during the wash. I got rid of my
cataracts
mainly using flaxseed oil but they are now returning. CS and DMSO is now my
preferred treatment.

I haven't noticed any more aspergillus mold during pressure sinus flushes
using a water-pik since drinking the 40 PPM CS. It has only been several days
so
I know it is too early to tell but I am brewing another gallon of 40 PPM CS
for sinus flushes. Replaced my 1.5 VDC stirring motor with another from Radio
Shack. I apply 3 VDC as I have a variable power supply that its lowest setting
is 3 VDC. So it is stirring pretty fast.
Brickey