Ok, I lucked out and purchased a young coconut from the grocery store yesterday! I have never purchased a coconut in any form, so I'm staring at this thing wondering how to get the water out without wasting it. Any pointers?

-Raine

V wrote:

Hi Raine,

They look very different that the regular coconuts. they are usually white and
look like a cylynder with a cone on top, as they have part of the husk on them
still nad they are trimmed to look like that. the meat is real yummy and is
eaten with a spoon or you can blend it into the water nad make a nice smoothie
http://www.youngcoconuts.com/