  From: Deborah Gerard
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 6:18 PM
  Subject: CS>MY IBS IS BACK AFTER FOUR YEARS....HELP!!!!

  Hi everyone,
  I am totally stumped....about four years ago I had an awful bout with IBS and
after a strict diet, Nystatin, Zyfulcan...and teeth redone it went away....well
now it is back and my biggest problem is being kept awake at night with which
feels like big stuck gas bubbles....I am down to eating almost nothing but rice
milk, rice cereal and carrots and peas...I take enzymes I am at a total lose as
to what the heck is going on...any ideas or input would so much be
appreciated...I am taking the cs, holding it in my mouth for ten minutes and
swallowing...thanks in advance Debbie