Hi Debbie         when was the last time you had a colonoscopy??   davido

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:18:39 -0700 (PDT) Deborah Gerard
<devorah...@sbcglobal.net> writes:
Hi everyone,
I am totally stumped....about four years ago I had an awful bout with IBS
and after a strict diet, Nystatin, Zyfulcan...and teeth redone it went
away....well now it is back and my biggest problem is being kept awake at
night with which feels like big stuck gas bubbles....I am down to eating
almost nothing but rice milk, rice cereal and carrots and peas...I take
enzymes I am at a total lose as to what the heck is going on...any ideas
or input would so much be appreciated...I am taking the cs, holding it in
my mouth for ten minutes and swallowing...thanks in advance Debbie