ACV gives me really awful diarrhea. Even 1 teaspoon.
sol

Which is why I said to her "find what works for you". We must always play detective when it comes to our health. What works for one might not work for another. Also look for what it contradicts. For instance there was a while when I "thought" calcium pills gave me diarrhea, actually it was the magnesium in the pills reacting to the ground flax seeds. I cut out the flax and can now take calcium and magnesium.

Bummer about the ACV, Sol.

Cindy