sometimes), and difficulty sleeping (difficulty getting to sleep as well as
getting back to sleep once woken).

What I am currently doing:

#1. Avoiding all sugar, alcohol, dairy, wheat, processed foods, commercial
meats, vinegar, mushrooms, simple carbs, coffee, etc. Essentially all I eat
is vegetables, meats, occasional brown rice.

#2. Taking vitamin C, magnesium, digestive enzymes, fish oil, and rotating
different Candida killers such as garlic, oil of oregano, Nystatin,
grapefruit seed extract.

#3. I have done about 4 of the liver cleanses, and even though I got major
amounts of stones out, my symptoms only back off a little bit, and only for
a short while. They always come back.

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated!!  I have
suffered WAY too long, and need to restore my health more than anything!!!

Thank you! :-)

_jason_