Lol you have a way with words Mike..:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: M. G. Devour [mailto:mdev...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:06 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Argyria and home-made CS

> I believe I read in one of Stan Jones statements of the process he
used,
> not only did he use tap water but he also did add salt! sol

Sol, you are correct. I remember that now that you mention it... <LOL>

So, start with tap water, add salt, then run it for as long as you'd
run in distilled water. Stir in all the murky sludge and drink it.
Daily. For 2 or 3 years... Turn blue.

What a recipe! Don't try this at home, kids!

<sigh>

Mike D.