In a message dated 4/28/05 6:03:39 PM Central Daylight Time, omb...@mac.com
writes:

> >Hi Jason -
> >
> >Have you had your thyroid checked?  Many of the symptoms you're
> >experiencing are also those of thyroid disorder.
> >
> >Jodi
>
> As the matter of fact, I am looking into that right now. From what I have
> been reading, it really looks like I have adrenal or thyroid problems.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out! :-) I will let you know what I find out...
>
> _jason_

Jason,

I 've been reading your posts.  I had alot of your symptoms and still have
some.
I've been on a journey to get well for years.  And yes...i do have a thyroid
disease.
Hashimoto's to be exact.  I think the whole thing starts from lousy
digestion,
which leads to leaky gut and balloons from that.

Edith