their ant bed is our roof...they have invaded under the shingles...we live in
the woods and everyone around here is having more ants then they have ever
seen...even in town.

can we say screwed up environment anyone?

ps...but we did try the grits hoping they would carry it back to the colony.
they take everything we offer and thrive...

we even tried putting sugar under the house so they will eat there instead of
our kitchen...it has helped a little...

h202 has been the most effective for repelling them from the counters...not a
total fix but has helped...dunno why tho.