You guys are great as usual, thank you.  So I was
after a simple way to measure or estimate or even
compare my end result.  Previously I was holding the
electrodes the same distance apart and placing them in
the brew getting a reading of ohms to help decide the
brew readiness.  I would take from 20-50 ohms with a
clear batch and a bit of fuzz forming to give it the
thumbs up and consider it good and ready.

Would measuring current be better (or both) for making
that kind of crude determination?

http://mail.yahoo.com