I prefaced my post by remarking that Colloidal Gold is not CS, this
being an example where magnetism did affect a process...

I believe that it does strongly affect the CG High Voltage process -
probably by affecting the plasma in some way and causing the colloidal
particles to be disbursed in the water rather than being reabsorbed on
the other electrode.  This was shown by multiple people on a CG list and
they had been requested to try it without being told that it had such
and such a result.  I duplicated the results myself, however I knew that
some had had improved results.

Exactly what it does... I don't know.

Would it have the same affect on CS or Low Voltage systems?...  I doubt
it.

I pretty much concur with your results with respect to CS (EIS) and
especially Low Voltage process CS (EIS).

Dan

Re: CS>Magnetized Water

Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:26:13

  I've run many many batches of CS with huge fingersnipper neodymium
magents taped to the container and "I" found absolutely no difference
in
the process or results.
..but that's me.
 My intent was to see if using magnets for stirring would consistantly
mess
things up. [didn't]
...there might be some effects that I can't see, but..I haven't seen
them.

 I don't do gold...sooo...
But with EIS silver, there are many many mystery variables.

It can't ALL be 'phase of the moon', ey?

Ode