My husband once drank a cup of coffee  made
with magnetized water.  This water had sat on a
hefty 3950 gauss therapeutic magnet (north
side-green toward the water) for at least 24
hours and had undoubtedly been stirred while on
the magnet.  He did not sleep for well over 24
hours and he is known around here as Rip(van
Winkle).  So now all our drinking water is
magnetized and on several outdoor water outlets I
have duct-taped small therapeutic magnets.  pj

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs