I don't quite understand the science behind it but there is a lasting and
discernable difference in the taste and smoothness/slickness of water that is
pulsed with a northern magnet (Sota MPG5). Using this water to make CS makes
for better tasting CS and possibly more bioavailable CS. It would be nice if
there were some sort of experiment that could verify this.

A qoute from the quantum balancing website:
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water_2.htm

"Structured water is good for you, your pets and your plants all by itself, and
it's great for making colloidal silver. So how do you go about making it and
will it be as good as the "commercial" kind? For the answer to that let me just
say that water can only be structured so far and no further. The methods we'll
show you will produce various amounts of structuring, with the "best" being
'way up there'. As to the "how", let's take a look at what we know.

Water is not one solid mass of liquid. It actually consists of layers. When
these layers slide by each other, as when they are shaken or otherwise
turbulent, the surfaces of the layers are susceptible to absorbing an
electromotive force or energy. We've already seen that some sort of force or
energy from the moon affects them but so do other types of energy. The energy
derived from prayer has proven to be effective as does the energy from a person
deliberately visualizing a beneficial white light entering the water from his
hands or eyes. (Both have been proven via an electron microscope).

A magnetic field, applied at this time, also has a definite effect. (Our
waterline magnets do exactly that). But before we jump to any conclusions,
consider one other factor. Maurice Vogel was a researcher who worked for
General Electric. He wrote one of the earliest definitive tests on magnetism.
He discovered that water swirled in a clockwise vortex (like when you stir it
swiftly with a spoon) develops its own magnetic field of .07 gauss and becomes
a permanent magnet! (That's why Daryl Tichy creates a vortex around a specially
cut crystal. The crystal enhances the magnetic field thru a piezo electric
action).

So what does all this mean? It means that you can structure water in several
different ways; by simply shaking it vigorously; by shaking it while i's within
a magnetic field; by running it thru or over small obstructions (like quartz
crystal pebbles) which create tiny eddies or vortexes behind each pebble; by
doing this same thing while in a magnetic field; by creating a vortex in the
water or by creating a vortex and applying a magnetic field to it at the same
time. All of these things will result in varying degrees of structure within
the water.

Which of these methods will produce the maximum efficient structuring? Let's
look at the worst first. Simply putting the water into a closed container,
placing 2 magnets on either side of the container and shaking vigorously for 1
minute will produce a slight structuring - hardly enough to bother with.

The vortex combined with the magnetic field is the best. Providing you remember
to take into account the Zeta potential - one of the 5 essential factors that
determines a colloid's life and effectiveness. Too much of a magnetic charge
can make your structure (and its resulting colloid) almost worthless. In
between is the stirring method. Put the water into a cup or glass and stir it
with a magnet, swiftly enough for a vortex to form in the liquid. Stir for 30
seconds. Let the water stand for 6 minutes at least. This produces structuring
four times better than the shaking method. Repeat the stirring method after the
first 6 minutes and you'll make it almost as good as the funnel method, which
follows.

With the funnel method you acquire a funnel that produces a vortex of swirling
of the water as it empties. Not all funnels will do this. The swirl should be
in a clockwise direction. Attach one or two magnets to the outside of the
funnel, on opposite sides, down near the narrow end, with the positive side and
negative sides in toward the funnel. Pour the water thru the funnel (making
sure of the swirling action). Let stand at least 6 minutes and repeat. This
method produces an excellent structure, but it only works well if you're doing
a quart or more at a time.

If you don't want to make your own funnel device, just get one of our new Water
Vortex Magnetizers which utilizes a geometrically correct magnet array along
with a very powerful vortex imploder."