Walmart has an ultrasonic humidifier that will do the nebulizing job for $34.
 Relion brand. [Make sure it says "ultrasonic"] Reloin has different types
too.
 Remove filter, dump in home made very cheap CS and sit over the outlet and
breath deep.
It's also the best "humidifier" I ever saw or used.

Ode