> <italic>[How is that different from the stainless steel plates in
> other ionizers?  I never detected any heat in one of those either.
>  How does
> an Aranizer compare to any other good air ionizer in both ozone and
> NOx levels?

An Aranizer is an ozone generator, right? ...Not an air ionizer.
There is no comparison except that they both use voltage.

> Arinizer specs. Heck, 'everyones' specs are hard to find!
"Residual
> effect"-oxidized mucus memebrane proteins you didn't need and cough
> up/ expel? Oxidized into what? Doesn't matter if it gets expelled,
> right?]

Actually, the antioxidant levels in the lungs, particularly
glutathione, are there to stop the mucous membranes from oxidising.
The lungs are the third biggest users of glutathione after the liver
and the kidneys. Peer-reviewed data on glutathione is here:
http://members.shaw.ca/duncancrow/GSH_medline.html

> <italic>O5 a pentatomic allotropic molecule of oxygen.

The story about O5 being somehow "better" than O3 doesn't reflect the
reality that only the last oxygen molecule in the chain oxidizes
anything. In the case of O5, the balance, being O4, is two O2
molecules, just oxygen.

>  Just how rare and special is that..beyond all the sales hype?
>
>  Do other ionizers make them?

Just hype, and if ozone generators make them it doesn't matter.

Duncan (an ozone therapist)